October 2007 Halloween is so fun!!!! Sarah (aka Belle), Rachel (aka Jamine), and Emma (aka her favorite animal right now Cow) visited Grandma Joy (aka Pirate) at work! The girls had a fun and busy day!
hey it is stephanie shambaugh!! i was leaving a comment on michelle kemps blog and i saw your blog and i decided to take a look!! oh my gosh your girls are so big and so cute!!It is so wierd how fast time goes.. but you guys look so happy and cute. are still living in springville? I miss our little now kinda big neighborhood.
2 comments:
What cute girls you have! I love the new family picture! :)
hey it is stephanie shambaugh!! i was leaving a comment on michelle kemps blog and i saw your blog and i decided to take a look!! oh my gosh your girls are so big and so cute!!It is so wierd how fast time goes.. but you guys look so happy and cute. are still living in springville? I miss our little now kinda big neighborhood.
Post a Comment