Richard, Becky, Sarah, Rachel, & Emma

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

HP6

Richard and I went to see "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" today. It was so awesome! The best one so far!
There was laughter, teenage angst, suspense, and there were many tears. Even having read the book many, many times, I was still surprised and thrilled at the movie!!!
I found myself feeling more and more sorry for Draco Malfoy. I know, he is a jerk and does bad stuff. But I kept looking at him and thinking, "If he wasn't under these circumstances, he wouldn't be like this. Sure, he would still fight Harry every chance he got!". But he was lowering his wand. He wouldn't have done it!
*It just made me think of how we shouldn't judge people too quickly or too harshly. We don't always know what they are going through in their lives.
ANYWAY, awesome movie! I would pay to go see it again. In fact, I might go again this week or next. Awesome! I can't wait to buy it! Go and see it and enjoy!!!

2 comments:

Patty Ravert said...

Julie, Tom and I saw it Saturday morning---I liked it very much.
I bought a set of the books---need to read them again!
When all the movies are done we should have a 2-3 day HP event and watch them all!

Amy Craig said...

Saw it Saturady--loved it! I thougt that the boy who played Draco was the best actor in the movie. Talk about intese huh! I miss you!!