Richard, Becky, Sarah, Rachel, & Emma

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween '09

This is Richard. Therefore, this post will be short. I've been on break this halloween, but that doesn't mean that I'm inclined to write much. We've all been a bit sick this week, and I'm still recovering, too. So here are the pictures: This is Rachel at the Halloween Parade at her school holding her homemade "halloween flag." (And yes, the handle is a piece of old hula hoop that I sawed off - don't worry, it was already broken.)

Sarah as the zebra at the same parade.

Emma at the trunk-or-treat dinner dressed as a "good fairy."


All the kids together at the trunk-or-treat with their friend, Trevor.

The girls took turns scrubbing their pumkins that we bought last-minute on clearance because we just never really got around to going to a pumpkin patch.

Gutting the pumpkins and teaching the kids about pumpkin gut texture. Rachel wouldn't touch the stuff, though (see the thongs in her hand). She had a major meltdown when I touched a bit to her thumb. It was dripping like snot from my OCD hands in the meantime.

Well, that's about it. I forgot to take pictures of the girls' pumpkins post-carving. So....maybe later. It was fun, though, and we're now heading into the 3rd trimester of school. Wish me luck......and happy Halloween from Becky!

4 comments:

Ashley Dawn said...

SWEET!! What beautiful girls you have!

Patty Ravert said...

Girls' costumes are really fun! New name for pumpkin guts---pumpkin snot! Loved Becky's red hair....does it bring back high school memories?

Amy Craig said...

Wow check out the hair and bright red lips!! I miss you!

Angela Whiting said...

Sexy hair! Oh I MISS YOU!!!!