Richard, Becky, Sarah, Rachel, & Emma

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Snow, snow and more snow...

If it seems like our lives revolve around snow, you are right!!!! Our lives very much revolve around snow right now!!!
Whether it is waking up in the morning and turning on the tv first thing to check to see if the elementary is closed (Richard's school is NEVER closed, I swear!) or wearing boots to the gym and then changing into running shoes, or playing our hearts out in the backyard, snow is the center of our universe right now!!!


Sarah and her snow fort in the backyard!

Rachel burying Emma in the backyard. Nothing like a sweet sister!

The other day, while Sarah and Rachel were in school, Emma and I went sledding with a girlfriend and her 2 kids, Calvin (Emma's best friend) and Ellie. Then the daddies joined us during their lunch break at school. It was a fun day! We were having a blast and then a photographer showed up from the local paper and took a bunch of pictures. Now we are famous!

Race with the daddies! Go Richard and Emma!!!

After a little wipe-out, Emma needed a little Daddy lovin'!


After a few hours of fun, we were all tired and ready to head home!
Here is little Ellie asleep in one of our sleds.
What a great day!
I hope you are all surviving the weather, no matter where you are! Stay safe and warm and have a great week! Chances are, next week could have more pictures in the snow! Just FYI!!!!

2 comments:

Angela Whiting said...

oh to be able to nap in a sled. Your girls look like they are having a blast. I am glad you are having fun! I LOVE YOU!

Holly said...

Nice, I wish it would snow in Oregon!! Taylin would love it and so would I:) Looks like the girls had fun! We are so jealous!