Richard, Becky, Sarah, Rachel, & Emma

Saturday, September 11, 2010

HOME!

Richard here again. Sarah finally came home Monday, Labor Day:

She was pretty tired, but she was ready to leave. She started school on Thursday and is still improving. She now looks like this:

We are so very blessed. Sarah is almost back to normal, and we couldn't be more grateful for the Lord watching over us. Incidentally, my national board exams just finished as well, and we're hopeful that I passed everything despite the challenges. The Lord is kind great and truly watches over those who put their trust in Him.

2 comments:

starli said...

oh I am so glad she is doing so well! My hopes are with you guys and the exam...those can always be a bit scarry. I am terrified for mine and they are not for a year.

Barnes Blog said...

So glad you are better and that's over, and you didn't die from overload of pepperoni. ;0)