Richard, Becky, Sarah, Rachel, & Emma

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Friends!!!! and packing...

Lots of things going on...
We have the move coming up.
Sarah taking down her beloved decor in her bedroom.
She loves hanging up pictures of her friends and drawing she makes.
Looking at this wall reminds me so much of who my sweet 9 year old is.
Kind, fun, thoughtful, creative, silly.
A Great Girl!
So thankful to be her mother.

Also, we took a trip into Chicago to see some amazing friends and to go to the temple.
It was such a nice feeling day to be with dear friends!

The kiddos hanging out (I love little man hiding behind the porch railings).

There is nothing like a BIFF!!! I love you, my Keara!

We are grateful every day for our friends!
Our families are both embarking on new adventures.
Who knows where we will be in a year!
Can't wait until we hang out again soon.

1 comment:

Barnes Blog said...

I love you too!!!!! Yes, everyone should have a BIFF. I can't wait to hang out, only about a week!!!!!

P.S. thanks for those awesome pics of me....everyone should know I am expecting and suffering from awesome morning or allay sickness. ;0)