1. What's your husband's name? Richard
2. How long have you been married? 7 years last December
3. How long did you date? We dated 4 years before Richard’s mission, wrote weekly during his mission, were engaged 3 days after he got home, were engaged for 7 weeks, and then got married in the Salt Lake temple on December 21st, 2000.
4. How old is he? Richard is 29, just like me. But he married an older woman (by 15 days!!!).
5. Who eats more sweets? Richard for sure! Don’t get me wrong. I like sweets, but he really has a sweet tooth.
6. Who said I love you first? I think that I said it first. So brave!
7. Who is taller? Richard is 6’0” and I am 5’5”
8. Who can sing better? I don’t know. We both love to sing. Richard sings bass and is so great and I sing soprano and would love to learn alto.
9. Who is smarter? Richard is really smart. He does awesome in school and memorizes things amazingly!!! I swear he had photographic memory. He can read things and can quote them word for word. I have my things that I am smart at like, um, I know there is something! (0:
10. Who does the laundry? I usually do the rotating of the wash and folding. Richard is great and will haul it upstairs for me and he will do all the clothing hanging up for me and a lot of times he puts the clothes away, too! He did TONS of laundry this weekend while I was gone. Thanks!
11. Who pays the bills? We do it together. We both want to know what is going on.
12. Who sleeps on the right? I do. It actually depends which side the door is on. I sleep on the side away from the door.
13. Who mows the lawn? Richard for sure. I did it all the time growing up but I think that Richard feels like he should do it. I appreciate it!
14. Who cooks dinner? I do a lot, Richard has some things that he is great at! He makes killer homemade fries, stir fry, and butterhorn rolls. YUM!
15. Who drives? Richard. He is such a great driver!
16. Who kissed who first? I tried to kiss him and he turned his head (on accident), then about 30 mins later, he kissed me good!
17. Who asked out who first? Richard asked me out on a double with some other people that we both knew. We had been driving range partners a month before (and he still asked me out!).
18. Who proposed? Richard asked me at the Mt Timp temple (one of our favorite date spots) 3 days after he got home from his mission. We had looked at rings the day before but we needed to get the “for sure” answer. We went to the temple that morning and both felt so awesome in the Celestial Room. He surprised me and went and bought the ring right after and proposed on one knee. Pretty cool!
19. Who has more siblings? Richard has 3 sisters and 2 brothers. I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters.20.
Who wears the pants? Some people would say me for sure. But I really appreciate that Richard talks to me and we discuss things. But it is up to Richard to make the final decision.
2 comments:
Becky,
You have such a great family! It is so fun reading these questions and answers. I'm glad that I have gotten to know you a little better. Keep smiling Jen
Holy Cow has it really been 7 years. Wow! Time flies! Your babes are cute cute cute!
Post a Comment