Richard, Becky, Sarah, Rachel, & Emma

Monday, March 31, 2008

Girlfriends Rock!!!


Girlfriend weekend! We all need a little time away! The Cheesecake Factory in Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas, NV. The food was amazing, and the cheesecake was to die for!!! In the picture are ME, Deb, Elisa, Heather, Lori, and Amy. Girlfriends are forever! (0: Love ya girls!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Becky!
I love your blog its so cute! I miss you guys not being in the ward... call me we will go do something! I love the idea of girls weekend thats awesome. So you guys went to Las Vegas?

Love Ya TONS!
Jessica Evans

Jared and Shelby said...

Hey Becky, isn't it fun to find eachother in random places. Elisa's sister-in-law is Jared's cousin. It's been quite a while since we've seen them.

Unknown said...

Whoa...I'm so jealous..you all went down Vegas! I'll bet you guys had a blast!

Becky...you are amazing... I love the messages you have left on our blog! You always know the right thing to say, and just make me smile!

I just love ya,

Michelle