Richard, Becky, Sarah, Rachel, & Emma

Monday, April 7, 2008

Great Conference weekend and snow, of course!!!

What a great weekend at our house! It is so fun to be home with my family and to listen to the Prophets speak. This is the first conference that Richard didn't have to be at work for a while. I was learning and listening and laughing. I really loved so music so much, too. It was a beautiful two days.
I couldn't help think of my sister-in-law who is in Ohio on her mission. This is new thing for her. To be away from home at conference time. And then I think about my little brother who is serving a mission in Ghana Africa. This is his first conference away from home and I am looking forward to hearing about what he was up to. He lives such a different life than he did before his mission.
AND, of course, it is April and there is a big snow storm! So funny! There is nothing like living in Utah in the Spring. Yesterday we were out in the backyard sitting on the porch swing, enjoying the warm sun on our faces! It's funny, I was trying to put away the winter coats about two weeks ago but then I had to pull them back out so that Sarah doesn't freeze at school! But then, they are saying that this weekend is supposed to be so nice. So we will just have to wait and see. After living here for so long, you would think that I wouldn't be surprised to wake up to strange weather!
I hope you all had a great weekend, whatever you were up to!

3 comments:

Laura said...

The snow has been looming over our heads like crazy-- sunny one day and snowing the next-- SO frustrating!!Good to hear from you! Your family is adorable!

Elisa said...

I love your new background!

Goodkids said...

Hi Becky! Elisa is right, your background is gorgeous. Hope you are doing well...we'll see you in a few days. Deb