Richard, Becky, Sarah, Rachel, & Emma

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Proud of My Becky

I wanted to commandeer the blog for a moment and post this picture. My Becky has been working hard to lose weight and has sometimes felt discouraged. She is not sure if she sees progress in herself (despite being down 4-6 sizes). Well, here is my proof to her and the reason I am proud of her and want to show her off:



I am proud of you, my love! You have made amazing progress in the last year, and I see the difference in you. I look forward to showing you more pictures of how skinny you are getting. I love you!
-Richard

7 comments:

Melissa said...

2 things...1- Becky, GREAT JOB! You have worked SO hard and you are looking great!! 2- Richard, you are AWESOME to post this, what a great husband you are!!!

Julie said...

Becky, huge difference. You fab and I bet you feel pretty good too. I must say that the biggest change for me is in your face. What a gorgeous woman! I mentioned to mom after seeing you on christmas that you look really good (I swear I did, ask mom). We all know that you are a beautiful person and I am proud of you for working so hard for something you want so badly. GO, Sista friend!!

News from the Nest said...

Bec! You look great! You sent me an email (that I love to read when I am feeling lazy or discouraged) about how fun it is to work out and your attitude is so awesome! Enjoy the journey...Go belly dancer! (and everyone wonders why those soup cans are always out, I just let them keep guessing)

Angela Whiting said...

Way to be the MAN Richard! Nothing means more to a woman then to hear that her man is proud of her! Becky you rock. I am so proud of how healthy you are doing things. Way to keep on top of me too! I love you guys!

Patty Ravert said...

Becky- you are looking great!!!
Love- Mom

Ashley Dawn said...

Wow!! 4-6 sizes?? You AMAZE me!! What great motivation you must have. You are SO inspiring by doing this...
PS - Richard, you're awesome to encourage her like this...

Sachiko said...

First of all, I would like to say, you guys have such a good relationship! It's so nice to see other couples loving and supporting each other so much. I love that about you guys. You are beautiful inside and out. You are someone that I strive to be like.