Richard, Becky, Sarah, Rachel, & Emma

Thursday, January 22, 2009

5 Years of Rachel!

Our little Rachel turned 5 years old! I couldn't believe it when Sarah turned 5 and now #2 (as Richard's dad calls her) is 5!!!
Rachel has been such a Joy to us! Her primary teachers can attest that she is so loving and kind (when she isn't hitting). Anytime she sees them, she runs to them and hugs them!
In honor of the wonderful person she is, here are a few pictures of the life of Rachel (thanks, Heathe for the idea!).
Newborn Rachel- 1/04
1 year old Rachel- 1/05

2 year old Rachel- 1/06

3 year old Rachel- 1/07

4 year old Rachel- 1/08

Happy 5 year old Rachel!- 1/09
(notice the new clothes, including the Piggy slippers
daddy picked out, curly tail and all)
We have learned so much from you, Rachel. There has been so much laughter and so many tears! We are so grateful to have you in our family, Rach!!! You are our favorite little (big) 5 year old!

8 comments:

Katie Salmond said...

Love you girly!!!

Angela Whiting said...

So cute! I still love how much she looked like a little Indian baby! Good luck with all of the parties tomorrow.

Megan S. Coxson said...

What a beautiful tribute! Tell her Happy Birthday from me and my girls.

Unknown said...

Happy birthday Rachel! Gosh...I can't believe how much your kids look like eachother! All sooooooo adorable!

Amy Craig said...

It seems like yesterday that we were at her b-day party last year. What a year huh??! Happy Birthday Rachel! We love you!

Ashley Dawn said...

Oh, she's so cute. I just did a post like this for Kaia. It's fun to reflect back on their lives, isn't it? What a beautiful girl...

Goodkids said...

Love the pictures, especially when she turned four; that expression is just so cute! Hope your celebration was great!!

Melissa said...

I love this blog post, do you mind if I borrow the idea for Carsen...his birthday is Saturday.