Richard, Becky, Sarah, Rachel, & Emma

Sunday, February 15, 2009

This is what Valentine's Day at our house looks like...

A Photo Essay about our Valentine's Day~


Girls in Pink (Rachel 5 yrs, Emma 2 1/2 yrs & Sarah 6 yrs)

Yummy heart pancakes with PB&J!


Richard wanted to give me my favorite flowers (the tall Calla Lilies in the back) and the nice florist threw in a few extra flowers. I really do love flowers!
Richard also gave me a flowering tree that I love!
We all caught a cold this week and the girls had parties at school! We had a fun lunch of chinese food (the girls love dumplings) and I got to try 4 different dishes. I think I finally found a great Curry Chicken!
We are prep-ing for my sister, Katie and her husband John. It will be fun to see them and show them around the Midwest!
Hope you guys had a great week and loving weekend! I would love to hear what you guys all did!!!

3 comments:

Sachiko said...

Oh, Becky, I am so glad that your had wonderful valentine's day! Aaron and I failed to find a baby sitter on v-day, but he is taking me to see the Madame Butterfly this week. I am so excited!

Ashley Dawn said...

Wow, what beautiful flowers. I love the heart pancakes too. What a great celebration. You just know how to do things right...

News from the Nest said...

Wow do you have a great hubby! And those pancakes! My mom always made pink pancakes but these boys around here will have none of that!