Hey, this is Richard again. Things are going well for us. This week has been good. Becky had some fun, but I'm going to let her write about that on her other blog. I just thought that I would compare pictures of our girls at around 18 months old. A lot of friends and family have commented on just how much they look alike, so I thought I would check some history to see. These are the results:

Sarah, Rachel, and Emma
What do you think? I see the individual in them all, but they definitely all look like their momma! (And that, I think, is a very good thing.)
4 comments:
SO cute! They do look alike!!! Cute post!!!
Yeah, they all look pretty stinking close. I honestly couldn't tell which one was which (of course, I haven't seen them for 3 and a half years, so you have to cut me some slack....)
I totally think they all look similar. But they have there own little distinguishing characteristics. I love that I can see both of you guys in all of them.
I think they look alike--Emma keeps looking more and more like Rachel to me. Cute girlies!!
Post a Comment