

Sarah and the "pile", as they called it!
The other thing going on at our house is a little 2 1/2 year old who naps in the weirdest places. It started a couple of weeks ago. I went into her room to get her up from her nap and I couldn't find her. I looked all over and then I saw her blanket was sticking out from under her bed. There she was, asleep on the mattress under her bed. I have also found her in the corner sleeping, behind the bed and in the closet. And then the newest one started:
That is the middle drawer of her dresser. She climbs in there and falls asleep. She rolls around in the clothes and gets comfortable and falls asleep. Poor thing. She has a nice soft mattress, but she sleeps anywhere but there!
Emma under her beloved ducky blanket, totally asleep in her drawer!
10 comments:
Maibe Emma sleep walks. I always have.
I love that she chose the middle drawer. That's awesome!
Love it!! That is kind of weird that she all of the sudden doesn't stay in her bed. Have fun w/ Grandma, Grandpa and Michelle this week!!
Love you and miss you!!
Oh man, at least I am not alone, or Raegan is not alone, she never sleeps in her bed, and if she does it is always in some weird configuration. She also likes to take off all her clothes before she sleeps, and when I discover her she is a huddled naked ball on the floor, shivering and asleep. I feel bad.
Hilarious! I hope you have it attached to the wall!
I wish I could fall asleep anywhere! Or fit in a middle drawer! Beautiful Emma!
There is a Seinfeld episode where Cramer is taking care of 3 Japanese tourist and puts them in his dresser drawers to sleep.
That is too funny!! :)
I have found LEW stuck in my bottom drawer and happily playing in it, but not asleep yet. At least she isn't one of those kids who can ONLY sleep in their bed.
Saryn tried to climb in the middle drawer of a dresser just yesterday and the whole thing fell on top of her. That was great... Glad she was able to sleep. Love the weather. We have the snow, but not even snow pants make it warm enough. We had to stay home from school today. It's almost -30 without the wind or humidity factors. Crazy, eh?
So cute! Gotta love em when they're so little. Exciting, but sad that they grow up so fast!
Post a Comment