I love school and I was so excited for the girls to start school this fall. Sarah is in 2nd grade and is a pro at her school. Her teacher is awesome! It is good that Sarah knows what's up at school because it is very comforting sending a sweet, little Rachel to start Kindergarten. Rachel's teacher has been teaching for 37 years (most of those kindergarten) and she is AMAZING!!! She will be great helping Rachel with her ALL DAY kindergarten!
Sarah started school on Thursday. It was a little rainy, but a great day!!!

Getting ready for the fun!

Can't beat a new outfit and some fingernail polish

She busted out the rain jacket to complete the outfit!
Rachel started school on Friday and was very ready for a fun day!

Rachel woke up smiling every morning last week! Even this week! She is so ready!

To complete the outfit, a flag belt and emerald heart ring

Ready for a great day!!!

Sisters wearing school spirit t-shirts! Go Hawks!

It is so awesome to have a sister to show you around!

2 girls on campus!

Rachel, the Kindergartener!
So, there are a million pictures (really, I took so many, those are just a few) of a fun week last week!!!
What an awesome start to the school year!!!
We sure love you, Sarah and Rachel!
School ROCKS!!!
I am sure there will be many, many pictures to follow!
I PROMISE!!!
2 comments:
I am so excited that school started. I miss them during the day, honestly... well just a litte. It is nice to have a quiet house once in a while.
I always loved school as well---fun days! I can remember some new clothes for the first day and that was a long time ago!
Post a Comment