...I went to the Mt. Timpanogos temple with Richard, who had been home from his mission for exactly 3 days.
...we sat in the Celestial Room and held hands and prayed.
...Richard and I got our answer to whether we should get married. Yes, of course!
...We went to my jewelers to pick up a Hummel statue that I had won.
...While we were there, Richard mentioned that we could look at rings while we were there, IF I wanted to. Yes, of course!
...We looked at beautiful diamonds and fun rings, especially the one I loved when I went there with friends and my sis!
...I went to my Dad's 50th birthday party alone.
...Richard called the jeweler and went back and picked up my ring.
...We went and walked around the Mt. Timpanogos temple, where Richard asked me to marry him.
...and I said... Yes, of course!
I am so glad I said yes! And I would do it all over again!!!
I love you forever and ever, Richard!

1 comment:
You are so cute and SO young looking. Funny how we all grow up when we are too busy watching our kids grow!
Happy Engage-iversary
Post a Comment