Richard, Becky, Sarah, Rachel, & Emma

Sunday, October 11, 2009

October 11th, 2009...

...One year ago today, we moved into our apartment here is the Midwest. I can't believe it has been a whole year! It was a hot, humid, muggy day, unlike this weekend, where it snowed! Time has really flown and things have really changed. CRAZY!!! But so many things have remained the same. I have more thoughts to come, but just wanted to put up a few pictures. Lots more on my mind to blog about soon! We are good! We love you guys and miss you!

Yes, it snowed here. Yesterday! It didn't stick, but crazy, huh?!?!?!

This is the little Emma in the car. Notice the sunglasses, chillin' legs and her hand position. Who knows what is going on in that little head of hers? It's like she is looking at me saying, "Yes, Motha?"
Silly girlie!

5 comments:

News from the Nest said...

A whole year! Congrats! i love reading your blog, you are such a fun mom!

Melissa, Ethan, and Julianne said...

Love the picture!! Ethan calls Julianne Hollywood when she walks around with her sunglasses on.

Emma's a cutie!! I can't believe it has already been 1 year--crazy!!

Ashley Dawn said...

A year sure flies!! It made me laugh to find people shocked by snow. I'm not THAT far north, but we've got some seriously snowy weather - sticking for a week or so. A sneak peak at the winter that I REALLY don't look forward to.

April said...

Holy cow, that went fast, its all going to be over before you know it!!!

Heather said...

Okay, it's so crazy that that's EMMA! She's so big and grown up. So cute. My kids LOVE your blog music. Presley and Brooklyn are dancing in the kitchen to "Finally"