~Things we have been doing- our "regular stuff" with a few "out of the ordinaries"...

Sarah dancing!!!
Rachel took her first fieldtrip in Kindergarten and we went to an local park and walked through their Conservatory and learned all about plants and trees and stuff. I was able to go with her and it was a blast!!!

Leaf rubbings

Mom and Rachel surrounded by tropical plants
(that isn't a flower in my hair, it is on the bush behind us!)

Rachel doing "Leaves, branches, trunk, and roots"
(head, shoulders, knees, and toes)

Beautiful pinecone to take home!
We started looking costumes and this is what the girls decided on.
Sarah the zebra, rachel the good witch and Emma the Butterfly Princess Fairy thingy!

We went down to Richard's school for their trick or treating.

Sarah the zebra in the fog!

Dad and Emma at the costume contest!

I love my girls!
2 comments:
Aaawww, you guys are so cute. Way to go Richard! It's hard to have so many hard classes all together as the student and the wife. I know how hard it is to have your husband doing all that. Glad it's all over....
Oh the costumes I love it!!!! Hope you are enjoying break and just RELAXING:)
Post a Comment