Richard, Becky, Sarah, Rachel, & Emma

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Richard's birthday!

Richard's birthday this week and he had crazy day for sure!
He went to bed at 9:45pm the night before and got up at 3:30am that morning to study for his Spinal 2 test (UGH!) that was at 7:30am. He came home for the afternoon and we just spent the rest of the day as a family.
I got Richard a new Wii game (Raving Rabbits or something funny like that, John Salmond). And Richard's mom sent some things from Utah that you can't get out here in the Midwest for him (Fry Sauce, Blackberry fruit pies, etc... Thanks a ton, Joy!). The girls wrapped them all seperately, so he had a whole pile of presents! I only took a few pics (he does love having his picture taken!). But here they are...


Great wrapping girls! You love that Daddy of yours!

This is the beautiful cake! Squiggly writting and fun smiley face! I am a total PRO!

Really, I love ya' Richard! I am so glad to have you in my life! Awesome husband, father and friend!!! You are MY MAN!!! (0:

4 comments:

Amy Craig said...

Happy birthday Richard!!

Patty Ravert said...

I am so happy you are my daughter's husband---thanks for being a great spouse and father!

Ashley Dawn said...

I LOVE your cake!! I don't have enough friends who are normal. I like to see masterpieces like this a whole lot more!! Glad you had a great day! Good husbands are the best!!

Angela Whiting said...

See, you HAVE to come back to Utah! Berry Pies, HELLO???