
There is a big recycling program here and since we LOVE Fresca, the girls save the cans and use the money to supplement their allowance. One morning, the girls got up early and decided the "build" something for us. We came down and found the Amazing Can Tower!!! I'm telling you, they are going to be engineers!

And Miss Rachel got some Mini M&Ms at the store and does she scarf them down? Of course not! She organizes them by color and lays them out in a rainbow!
Do you remember when Sarah would line up her vegetables and the shoes in the shoe basket? Something about sorting!
We are good! Just doing our thang! Richard is almost done with his 3rd trimester (and his first year) of graduate school.
We are getting ready for some snow! Bring it on! Our sleds are ready!! (0:
2 comments:
I love the tower! I am amazed that they could keep it from rolling. I love you guys!
Nice! That is great that they have some organization skills!! Glad you're doing well. Yeah Richard for being almost done with Year 1. Love you!!!!
Post a Comment