Richard, Becky, Sarah, Rachel, & Emma

Monday, March 22, 2010

Found some more pictures!

Ok, I know I just posted some pictures from the last few weeks (check out the post just after this one) and then I just found a few more pictures.

Sarah's class celebrated Chinese New Year and did a dragon parade, learned how to use chopsticks, ate some ham fried rice and, spoke in Chinese for the day.


Sarah gave up on the chopsticks and just started stabbing her food!

Had to get the chopsticks in her hair! Everyone LOVED it!

We went with some friends to see the "Nick jr stage show". It was so fun to be together as a family with great friends! The best part by far was DORA!!!!!! We yelled and screamed and laughed and sang!

Sarah and Rachel with their friend Trevor


A fun family night out!

1 comment:

Erica Jessop said...

such a CUTE family glad you guys got a fun family night out!