Richard, Becky, Sarah, Rachel, & Emma

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Photoshoots and frizzy hair (and it's rainning!!)

One week ago, Richard finished his first year of graduate school. YEAY!!! He did great and even got some A's to go along with the B's. I am so proud of him. He has been working hard and he deserved a break.

SO WE...
........
drumroll please...
........

Stayed home and played the Wii and hung out as a family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AMAZING!

Now, that may sound boring to some of you, but that is Richard's idea of a break! He has been tearing through Mario Brothers Wii and only yells at it a couple times a day. (0:

This week I also did a photoshoot with a family with a new baby, so in the cold weather, we had to do something indoors (not my thing). But I had to figure it out.
SO...
There is an amazing and beautiful glass enclosed bridge. At night, rainbow light races down the bridge.
And during the day it looks like this:



Emma is my guinea pig for my test shots and she LOVED it! What a cutie pie!


And I had to get Richard in on the test shot-ing! What a beautiful day!
I will get those pictures up on my Pure Photography blog in the next week (hopefully!). Let's just say, beautiful family with an angelic baby! And Grandma and Grandpa visiting, too! What a blast!

On Wednesday the girls got out of school early and we decided to do something totally different. We threw them in the bath at like 3:30 and then I braided their hair for the next day of school.




Rach took one look at Emma's hair and decided she didn't want any braids. A little too wacky for her. "It's a texture thing", as we say. I finally convinced her to only have 2 and we took them out in the morning and she loved it! We will be doing it again for her! (Maybe with a few more braids next time)


Emma loved her braids so much that she kept them in an extra day and here is the result. Pretty dang cute, I think!!!


And finally, the Sarah hair!!! One day of school full of braids (which she LOVED) and the next day she had this beautiful wavy hair! She love it and her friends at school loved it and wanted hair just like it!
What a fun way to spend Richard's random break at the end of February!
And I got up this morning and it was RAINING!!!! Maybe we are done with the winter here (maybe). And maybe it begins. The Spring Rain!!! I am getting ready to be soaked all the time. Here the umbrella isn't really a fashion accessory. It is a necessity. You never leave home without. We usually have 3 in the car and we use them EVERY time we leave anywhere! I will watch for some good rainy pictures for y'all!!!
(and hopefully there won't be more pictures of the snow next week, right?)
Love you all!!!

2 comments:

Erica Jessop said...

Sounds like our break we played ALOT of nintendo! Love the pictures and am REALLY excited to see your photoshoot pics;) I am sure the are AMAZING!

Amy Craig said...

I am loving the curly hair! The girls look so big!!!