So here are some fun things we have been up to, in no particular order!

French braiding all the time!

It's great to have friends with awesome toys! Emma begs to drive it ALL THE TIME!!! I will have to blog about her Grand Theft Auto story sometime!
Each week this summer we are studying a different theme. Reading and math with that theme, art and science with that theme, etc... Last week was weather and we had some CRAZY weather! And this week, our theme is food and cooking! Here is our cooking from Sunday:

Making camping tin foil dinners and talking about different ways to cook dinner!
And, as you have seen from the past few posts, bread making is going on a ton at our house! A great friend taught me how to make bread in a hour and it has changed my life!!!!!!!! I am a little home-makery all of the sudden!!!
But then this weeks bread didn't get enough water, so it was a little dry. Oh well, we will try again this weekend!!!
That's our miscellaneous stuff going on!



3 comments:
Hello Supermom!! You sure keep yourself busy... wish I had your energy these days.
bread in an hour!?!?!? You are going to have to e-mail me how!!!
Ditto both comments. Please email the bread in a hour recipe. I want to start making my own bread this fall. Can I use whole wheat?
Post a Comment