Richard, Becky, Sarah, Rachel, & Emma

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Nice & Quiet Few Weeks

With all the craziness we have been experiencing, we decided to take a few weeks off and just chill. So that is what we have been doing. Simple, quiet family time (with lots of fun sprinkled in).

Taking a trip to the awesome zoo! We love the zoo!!!
Sarah, Faith (our friend), Emma, & Rachel

Emma on her pony ride

Sarah lovin' her pony ride on Snowball

Rachel loves animals so much! She was on cloud nine!

We have been spending a lot of time at home playing games and enjoying family time. We received a package from Grandma and Grandpa Ruff with some Legos in it. So Richard helped the girls put together a dump truck and a helicopter and they LOVE it!
We are having a great summer and are looking forward to school starting in a few weeks(at least I am!). I will keep posting and try to stay on top of things!

1 comment:

Amy Craig said...

I can't believe how big the girls are getting! So cute on the ponies!! We miss you guys!!!!