Richard, Becky, Sarah, Rachel, & Emma

Sunday, July 18, 2010

I'm Going There Someday!

Emma's favorite primary song:
I Love to See the Temple
I Am Going there Someday

We stopped by as many temples as possible during out recent travels.
Teaching the girls about temple and being together forever is so amazing! We are so grateful to know that we can be together forever through Heavenly Father's Plan!


Emma at the Draper Temple, Draper, UT


Rachel at the Salt Lake Temple, Salt Lake City, UT

Sarah at the Oquirrh Mountain Temple, South Jordan, UT


Emma at the Mount Timpanogos Temple, American Fork, UT

Rachel at the Winter Quarters Temple, Omaha, NB


Our Family in front of the Nauvoo Temple, Nauvoo, IL

Families Can Be Together Forever!

4 comments:

Angela Whiting said...

I love it! It was soo good to see you guys while you were out here!

Barnes Blog said...

I love this post. You guys are amazing parents, I love you!

dancin' momma said...

I can't believe you were two blocks from our house and didn't come see us! We miss you guys. Banana can't stop talking about Emma and how much she misses her!

Ruff Family said...

That was a beautiful post- it brought tears to my eyes!