Richard, Becky, Sarah, Rachel, & Emma

Monday, October 18, 2010

Soccer Season Winding Down...

Fall Soccer Season in Iowa is winding down and I thought I would post some pictures. Sarah and Rachel now have each played 2 seasons and really love it!
At the beginning of the season, Sarah had her appendix out, but she was able to play her favorite position (forward) for the last 3 games and she LOVED it! Rachel still loves playing defender and it's great to see how she is learning and growing.
They are both getting better with each practice and each game.

They are learning to be more aggressive and to run hard. Keep Moving Forward!!!




Typical Iowa Fall Day- soccer surrounded by cornfields!


Rachel ready to play!


I love this face Rachel makes! Tongue hanging out and running around!


Goalie Sarah getting ready!


Great throw in!


Windy day at soccer for Rachel, can you tell?


Rachel right after her HUGE kick!


GO Sarah!


Sarah dribbling her way over.


Rachel pushing her way through. Go tough girl!


Awesome throw-in, Rachel!


Sarah kicking-in


This is the typical Rachel goalie. Standing and playing around.



Soccer RULES!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: