Richard, Becky, Sarah, Rachel, & Emma

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Happy 10th Anniversary!


10 years ago I married my best friend for Time and All Eternity!

We were just going to do a nice dinner (poor college students), but when we heard "Wicked" was back in Chicago, we HAD to go! We were so lucky and we got to stay at a super posh hotel! So much fun! Here are a few highlights!

Us on the drive!


Chicago lights as we came into town! Strange to live in such a big city.


Super fancy room! They left us chocolate covered strawberries and we had room service for breakfast! What a blast!


Getting ready to leave and walk to the theater! It was a nice night and the walk through the financial district was beautiful! Notice I am wearing GREEN! hahaha!


The performance was AMAZING and we had a wonderful time!!!

After 10 years, I would do it all over again, Richard!
Thank you for being my best friend, my shoulder to lean on, and my True Love!

1 comment:

Amy Craig said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! I love that you wore green! Happy Anniversary to two of my favorite people!!!!