I can't believe that she is 7 years old. She is so fun and sweet and silly!
She chose to take a few friends Glow-in-the-dark mini golfing and it was a BLAST!!!!

Happy Birthday Rachel!

This is such a fun group picture! Happy golfing! (Emma on the left, Rachel in the middle-ish, and Sarah all the way to the right)

One of Rachel's favorite presents was one that I bought on a whim. A guitar pen. She LOVED it!

Last year she received Spike the big dino and this year we found Spike Jr. She loves it and is taking it to school tomorrow for show and tell!

Another thing that Rach really loves is dogs and her beautiful friend, Jordan, found the perfect puppy in a purse for her!

The cake was decorated by the Rachel and she loved it! Then the candles sparked a little and she got nervous, so that's what's up with the nervous face. But we loved the taste of it!

Happy Birthday Rachel! We love you and are so proud of you! You are a wonderful daughter! We are blessed each day to share this life with you!
2 comments:
I'm loving the glow in the dark pictures!! Happy birthday Rachel!!
She is so CUTIE!
I love you Becks, I miss ya!
Post a Comment