I know a lot of people don't, for various reasons, but it is so much fun for our family!
We have some fun traditions to make this day fun for all of us!
In the morning, we each get a box of chocolates (thank heavens for little boxes with only 4 candies in them!).

Each of the girls worked really hard on their Valentine's cards (Emma even wrote each child's name in her class on their cards. WOW girl!!!).
They had fun and silly parties at school and came home ready to have some fun with us!

For dinner, we had a heart shaped pizza!
(Cheesy, I know! oh wow! That was such a bad pun!)
Richard and I had been planning a surprise for the girls for a few weeks, so after dinner we turned on the camera and watched the surprise on their faces!
(hopefully this video works because it is so funny and cute!)

The girls in their new Tangled t-shirts with Richard at the movie theater! We have seen the movie 3 times and we have the sound track on our ipods, but we aren't tired of it yet! We still laugh at all the jokes and I still cry at the end!

Happy Valentine's Day!
We hope this little note finds you happy and healthy!
We love all of you!
3 comments:
Fun video---love the surprised looks and screams...
I need to go see it yet!
I love your pictures! It sounds like you had a fun Valentine's Day! I am SO excited for Tangled to come out on DVD! :) Can't wait to see you guys in a few months!
A heart shaped pizza! :) You really know how to party. You are so awesome!
Post a Comment