Richard, Becky, Sarah, Rachel, & Emma

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Adventures to catch up on and an AMAZING family movie and news...

So, I want to catch up and fill you in on our lives lately!
There has been a lot going on!!!!

In March, we attended a ceremony at Richard's school recognizing all those starting in the clinic.

Richard has been working so hard and is now officially an intern in the clinic.
Actually adjusting people!
(And he made the Dean's List. Amazing!)

We are so proud of you, Richard!

Proud family! You are an amazing man! We love you!

Rachel (7) and Sarah (8)- Cutie sisters in new shoes!

Soccer season is here and we are SOOOOOOOO ready for it! Go Sarah!

Sarah at Activity Days "Mom & Me Spa Night"


Measuring the girls at the zoo!
Emma (almost 5) is a Peregrine Falcon

Rachel (7) is a Swallow-tailed Kite

Sarah (8) is a Turkey Vulture

Rachel had a super fun field trip to the family museum and I wanted to chaperone, but had to come straight from the gym. Hence the wonderful picture down a few...
Dancing in the mirrors!

Rachel has a question about bugs!

The "fresh from the gym" mom and the beautiful Rachel!
What a doll!!!

St. Patricks Day is so much fun!!!
Breakfast!

St Patrick's Day Race!
Great Race guys!

Dad and Rachel finishing the 1/4 mile

Sarah helping Emma finish her 1/4 mile

Thanks for your help and support sista!!!

Dad and Sarah running their 1 mile
Great job everyone!!!!

What a fun, SUPER WINDY day!!!

Rachel's self-portrait hanging in the school district building.
She is playing soccer in her picture, of course!

I love this picture of Emma. She writes her name on EVERYTHING!
Here she is with her crayons. I love it!!!

Here is a note from Richard:
Rachel gave an awesome talent the other night at Family Home Evening. I just wanted to share.

-Richard

(if this doesn't work, try it in a different browser. IT'S WORTH IT!!!)


PS This is Becky again. Today I was released as the Primary President in our ward. It was a wonderful time and I learned so much and grew SOOOOOOOOOO much! I will miss it! I have been in Primary (either teaching or in a presidency) for 5 years. What is it even going to be like to sit and open my scriptures and listen to a lesson! Say a little prayer for me!

6 comments:

Patty Ravert said...

Very fun video!!!
Loved the crayon-Emma...
Wow, Sarah ran a mile!
Way to go, Richard---looking pretty official in that white coat!

Becky, 5 years as a Primary President---wow- think of all the children you had a positive influence with!

M.Howerton said...

The girls are getting so big, Wow!! Love the pictures, you guys are so awesome!!
We sure do miss you!!!

And um, wow- released.... totally surprising- but a job well done deserves a little break!! Congrats!

Amy Craig said...

I love your cutie family! Yay Richard! So fun to see the girls getting so big!!

Adolescent Family said...

Way to go guys! So many fun accomplishments in March! The girls are growing SO SO much! I can't believe it. We are super excited for you to be in clinic now, I know what a great feeling that is and also a little pressure to figure out the next big decisions for the upcoming year! ;) Where are you thinking? What is your specialty? Are you thinking you want to start your own, associate, or partner?

I miss seeing you all and hangin' out! We miss all of our Mid-west friends! Can't wait to see and hear whats next for you guys! Love ya! :)

Barnes Blog said...

Biff! I can't wait for you to sit next to me in R.S. Are you kidding me?! Too good to be true.

Melissa, Ethan, and Julianne said...

Look like lots of fun! Congrats to Richard on success with school. Soccer looks like a blast. We want to see if Julianne likes it this year :)