For birthday, my biff decorated my car for me and brought me my favorite lunch, too! I loved it! I drove around town for a week with it decorated like that. After a few days, I couldn't figure out why people kept honking at me and then I would remember that it was still decorated saying "Honk, it's my birthday!". Love it! hahaha!

I didn't want a whole big cake for my birthday, so I asked Richard to find some Designer Cupcakes and he did. They were AMAZING! Pink Lemonade, Candy Bar, different kinds of chocolate, etc... It was perfect for my birthday!


Here I am!
I think 33 looks great on me!!!!!!!!!!

And Richard's birthday... The girls helped me pick some Angry Birds wall stickers and they were a hit!

Then, I had to put a picture and a video of this.... (we have had problems with videos, if you are struggling to see the video, it worked really well on Google Chrome. Try to figure out so you can see it. IT IS WORTH IT!!!)
Richard's mom sent us super special candles for our birthdays. We forgot to do mine on my birthday, but we got Richard's out for his.

It looks like a closed tulip. On the box it said, "Large Flame" and "Use lighting stick to light candle".
We were thinking..... um right.... sure....
THEN... WE LIT IT.........
Hope you enjoyed the movie!
Happy Birthday to us!
1 comment:
ok seriously that candle is amazing!!
Post a Comment