Richard, Becky, Sarah, Rachel, & Emma

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

And our Fabulous Family Beach pictures!

Ever since we knew we were going to Florida, I knew we HAD to do our family pictures at the beach. Thanks so much, Michelle and Joy for all your help!

We went to Cocoa Beach and it was beautiful! All that we ever dreamed!
I love feet in the sand!

I am so happy to have a new picture of me and Richard!


While we were waiting for the sun to begin setting, Richard took a few snapshots of our barefoot little girls!

Sarah is such a big girl now! She is 9 years old and sometimes I think she acts even older! So beautiful!

I love this picture of Rachel. She is such a fun 7 year old! I love this girl!


And our Emma, who is 5 years old. She is such a sweetie. And I love that we have such a great picture of her at this age!


This series of pictures are the ones that Richard had been thinking about ever since we bought Sarah that dress. So beautiful!


What a blessing these girls are! We love them so much!

Families are Forever!

It was so nice to walk and talk with my eternal companion.

I love you, Richard! Forever!

Here is the family picture. I love it!
It turned out perfect!!!

No comments: