The girls have been so blessed to be taking dance at our YMCA from a fabulous teacher, Ms. Kate, who we love so much!!!
I had to put this picture up of putting mascara on Rachel. I love the look on her face! It was so much fun!
Emma is in a combo class with tap, ballet, tumbling, etc... She is so excited every week to go to dance!
Rachel and Sarah are taking a Hip Hop class together and they LOVE it!
I had to take a quick picture before the recital!
They were so excited!!!
Sarah and Rachel did their dance to the song "Calling All the Monsters" and it was FABULOUS!!!!
Emma had 2 dances at the recital!
Her first dance was a tap dance to the song "Barbie Girl". They got to pick which Barbie they wanted to be and Emma chose to be from the new "Princess Charm School" barbie movie. She was so cute and funny!!!!!!!
For her second dance, Emma danced ballet to the song "I Can Only Imagine". She looked so beautiful and fabulous in her white tutu. She loves ballet so much! This was perfect dance for her! Beautiful girl!
At the end of the recital, everyone danced around to a fun rendition of "Walking in a Winter Wonderland"!! What a fun way to end the recital!
Oh, and I HAD to include this dance sequence by Rachel. She LOVES to freestyle dance! It is totally her thing!
Here are the girls at the end with the AMAZING Ms. Kate!!!
Thank you so much for all you do!
And Sarah, Rachel, and Emma~ we are so proud of you! You are fabulous and wonderful and beautiful and funny and good!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment