I just wanted to take a sec and tell everyone how proud I am of Richard. As most of you know, Richard is one of the hardest working men on Earth. He has been working and going to school (both full time) for a while now. He is graduating the end of the summer and then starting graduate school in the Midwest.
One HUGE thing that I am really proud of him for is that he made the Dean's List this last semester!!! He was taking some crazy classes (i.e. Physics 2 and his Capstone classes) and he did so awesome!!! He worked so hard and he was the top of all his classes.
I love Richard so much and I am really proud of how hard he works and how he is so focused on a great future for our family! What an awesome man!!!
I love you, Richard!
1 comment:
Wow, congratulations Richard. That is really wonderful! I admire people who do so well in school with so much else going on. Becky, I just wanted you to know that you are an amazing friend. I love you tons and am so thankful that I know you. You are truly an inspiring, happy, loving person and I hope I can be more like you someday!
Post a Comment