Richard, Becky, Sarah, Rachel, & Emma

Monday, July 28, 2008

Breaking Dawn Thought...

A wedding!! YEAY!!!!! 'Nuf said...
No, but really...
If you don't know what I am talking about (yeah, right), go to this link and check it out... go to ew.com for the Stephenie Meyer interview. Try this... ew.com/ew/article/0,,20215228,00.html
I am really excited to read the last book in the Twilight series!!! We only have like 4.5 days left! Normally I would go and get the book at midnight and read all night and all day and all night and all day the next day (Harry Potter, for example). But I can't do that this time. Saturday morning I am running my first 5k in Highland. I am going to bed early, getting up and running the 5k, getting the book, and then reading the rest of the day. So I will be MIA for a few days, so you may not want to call or email or anything... but I may try and call you guys!!!
Have a great week!

2 comments:

Caren said...

I was disappointed in Eclipse, so I've been sort of dreading Breaking Dawn since I really don't want to be disappointed again. But after reading The Host, my faith in Stephenie Meyer has been renewed and I'm excited for this weekend!

Also, congrats on running your first 5K this weekend! That's such a great accomplishment! Now that my baby is almost two months old I've started running again, but I'm only up to about 2 miles so far. So I can't wait to hear about your experience so that I can have some extra motivation!

Stephanie said...

Well, not much of a spoiler for me. I knew there had to be a wedding!! Im getting very anxious though! I ordered my book on Amazon. I just hope it arrives on Friday! Gook luck with the run. That's great!! :)