Richard, Becky, Sarah, Rachel, & Emma

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Becky's New Calling

This is Richard this time. I know I never post, but I thought I should take a turn. Becky has just been called as the new primary president of our ward. She is up to her ears in stuff to do tonight, so you may have to wait a day or two more to hear from her. I am proud of her, though, and know that she can do this. She will be a great president. That's all.

4 comments:

Elisa said...

Congratulations! You're going to be great!

Ashley Dawn said...

Holy Smokes! Good luck - that's sure a huge responsibility. I can't think of someone who would be so loving and great as you will be!

News from the Nest said...

Wow those are some lucky kids in your ward! You are amazing!

Heather said...

Becky, you have an amazing ability to love everyone around you, and you have that special gift of making everyone feel so important and loved. You will be a fabulous Primary President and those kids will be so blessed to have you leading them. You are wonderful.