The girls finished school just before we went out of town and I had a few pictures I wanted to put up of them.

This is Rachel and her preschool teachers, Mrs. Baker and Mrs. Jordan at preschool graduation. They truly are angels!!! They loved Rachel so much and taught her so much! She will miss them so much!!

Sarah has been so lucky to make new friends here in the Midwest. This is the last day of school. These 2 were in her class, Ryan and Rimml. Sweet girls that made Sarah feel like she was home!!!

Here we are in the car for our quick drive back to Utah! My amazing husband drove the whole way! Especially through the lightning and hailstorm just outside of Des Moines and through the tornado watching in Nebraska!!! He is MY MAN!!!

Being home allowed us to reconnect with family and friends we didn't think we would see again for another year. I was able to go out with the Springville Girls (minus my sweet Amy)! In all their glory!!! It was fun to sit around and chat and laugh! There is nothing like a true friend!


We also had a BBQ with our friends from American Fork. It was so great to get together with people we have know for so long! Some of them more than 21 years!!! We love you guys!

We were truly in town for the funeral of Richard's grandfather, O. Wayne Day. What an amazing man and a life joyfully spent! The funeral was full of laugher and tears! We are so blessed that we could be there for it!!!
We love you and miss you Grandpa Day!!!
3 comments:
I still can't tell you how good it was to see you guys. My kids have been talking all about your girls! I hope Richard did okay on his finals. Good luck getting back to "normal." I SUCK at that!
Great to see pictures! You know I was there in spirit :) We are melting here too. All we can do is swim--so we swim everyday! Glad you made it back safely!
So much going on. I know how that goes. I don't think I'll EVER be able to catch up after this summer - too much fun.
Post a Comment