Richard, Becky, Sarah, Rachel, & Emma

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Emma is 3!!!!


Just before Emma joined our family!!!

First, we always try to take a picture just before the new baby comes! This one was taken in 2006 in our home in Springville, UT. Richard is holding Sarah who was almost 4 years old and I am holding little Rachel who was about 2 1/2 years old. We are ready for you to come, Emma!!!
3 years ago our family of 4 turned into a family of 5!!! We welcomed our little angel, Emma into the world!


Cute healthy baby holding Daddy's hand. And wrapped in the infamous ducky blanket!


Daddy and Emma! Love at first sight!


Little Emma 6 months old! Nice mohawk!!!


At age 1, Emma loved the water and to work on her walking!



2 years old at the zoo. And then with her broken leg!
So fun!


Now she is 3 years old! So big and beautiful and sweet and silly and sassy!!!
We are so grateful to have Emma in our family! She makes life interesting and fun! She loves us all so much! She loves to laugh and loves to play! She adores nursery and playing with her friends!
~~~Thank heaven for little girls!!!~~~
We love you, Emma!!!

7 comments:

Richard said...

Emma, you are an awesome little girl. I am very happy that you chose our little family to come to. -Dad

Amy Craig said...

LOVE YOU EMMA!

Angela Whiting said...

I still can't see her as anything but the adorable little one to two year old. I can't believe she is three! Her hair is getting so long! I sure miss you guys!

Colby and Teresa said...

Oh my heck! She looks like a little girl. I can't believe how much she has grown. She still had the baby look about her when you moved. Time just flies by. All your girls are so beautiful! Happy birthday Emma! We miss you guys.

Teresa Day

Sachiko said...

She is such a cute little girl! Happy birthday Emma!

Julie said...

Happy Birthday, beautiful Meema, we love you and miss you so much. You are growing up so quickly. I hope you know that we love you so, so, so much.

Ashley Dawn said...

Can't believe that broken leg was a whole year ago. Weird. Time sure flies. What a beautiful little girl. It's amazing how fast she looked like a Ruff. Just at 6 months you can tell she's yours. What a fun overview...