Richard, Becky, Sarah, Rachel, & Emma

Monday, September 21, 2009

3D glasses, our hair and dance classes!

For her birthday, Sarah used some of her money to buy some sidewalk chalk that is 3D when you put on these glasses. The girls LOVE them! Here are some cutie pictures of that!




Hair has been a big thing at our house lately. I don't know how to french braid, so I went online and watched a bunch of YouTube videos and have been practicing. Here are a couple of my practicings...


And Richard just liked my hair...


Now that we have been here for almost a year, we started the girls in dance class. Sarah is taking Hip Hop and Rachel is taking ballet and tap.

First day...

Rachel stretching for ballet. On the way to dance that first week she told me she doesn't like ballet because she has to hold still. But, few weeks later, she told me she likes it a lot. And there is nothing like seeing Rachel tap across the floor!

Hip Hop is new to Sarah, so it was a little scary for Sarah at first. But she loves it! I love this picture of her! Look at that toe point!

"What does Emma do during dance time???" you ask. She stands at the drinking fountain and soaks herself! Gotta love it!!!

So, those are a few things going on at our house! Hope you enjoyed!

4 comments:

Amy Craig said...

So fun! Miss you guys!

Erica Jessop said...

Oh I love it! They look adorable dancing and I have to say the picture of Emma soaked is priceless haha the things kids do to entertain themselves

Ashley Dawn said...

You have such cute little princesses! Such a fun little family. I'm missing you these days!

Angela Whiting said...

Sarah is gonna rock the Hip Hop! I love that you have started your girls in dance so young. Way to give them a dream! (I have a little bitterness about starting so late I guess.)