Richard, Becky, Sarah, Rachel, & Emma

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Sarah is 7!!!!


Seven years ago, Richard and I became Parents! So many tears and joys and fears and miracles!!! We started on a huge adventure! And we have never looked back!


Here are the great girls who came over for Sarah's party!
They watched "Hotel for Dogs"...

Decorated cookies with glitter frosting and sprinkles....



...Sarah's masterpieces!


And then they rounded out the evening with a little bit of Karaoke in the basement!
What a blast!


For Sarah's dinner of choise, it was SALAD!!! So we made a huge salad with lettuce, cherry tomatoes, crutons and ranch dressing!

Sarah wanted cupcakes instead of a cake, so here you go!
White with sprinkles and chocolate frosting with sprinkles!
It was a sprinkle-y weekend at our house!!!



We are glad you came our way!
We love you, Sarah!!!

3 comments:

Amy Craig said...

So fun! I am so glad Sarah had a fun birthday!

Elisa said...

Happy Birthday Sarah! Wish we could have been there. (BTW, Becky - I think I have the same shirt!)

Patty Ravert said...

How fun--love the last picture of Sarah!