Richard, Becky, Sarah, Rachel, & Emma

Monday, August 30, 2010

8 years of wonder!!!

8 years ago our sweet Sarah was born!!!!!!
We had been married for almost 2 years and we were so happy to have you in our family. You are a wonderful Daughter of God!!!!
This is an important birthday for Sarah. Now that she is 8 years old, she will be baptized in a few weeks. We are so proud of her for making the decision to get baptized.
I just wanted to do a brief recap of this beautiful life!!!

1 month old!


First birthday!

2 years old with those cutie bangs!


Sarah and her stitches at age 3 years old

4th birthday party. So begins the love of clothes! (0:


5 year old Sarah in kindergarten


Sweet 6 year old Sarah


7 years old, ready for 2nd grade

This morning, Sarah turned 8 years old, in her tie dyed shirt from Activity Days!
We love you, Sarah!
You are Smart, Beautiful, Silly, Sweet, Happy, Kind, and Good!!!!
Happy 8th Birthday, Sarah!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Patty Ravert said...

Happy birthday wishes! Can't believe it has been 8 years!

Erica Jessop said...

Happy Birthday beautiful girl!!! I think 8 is a magical age, it is like a right of passage;) That is so exciting about her decision to get baptism congratulations!

Barnes Blog said...

Happy Birthday Sare Bear!!!!!! We love you!!!!!!

JoyBeto said...

Happy birthday Sessa!! I can't believe you're 8. I still remember teasing your Dad that you looked like a puppy when he burped you!