Richard, Becky, Sarah, Rachel, & Emma

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Our Spring Adventures!

Wow, this is turning into like once a month! Oh well, that's what it is for now! (0:

Richard and I went into Chicago for a quick date. We have been talking about taking an Architectural River Cruise for a long time. And it was awesome! I am so glad we did it!
Richard and me. Beautiful day, but so glad we wore jackets!


We took another trip to Chicago and visited the temple there. Our first time in 2 1/2 years living in the Midwest. It was rainy, but very beautiful! The girls loved taking their pictures!
Sarah

Rachel

Emma

And with spring, some SOCCER!!!!!!! Sarah and Rachel played this year (Emma gets to start in the fall). It has been a wild season! Very windy and rainy, but so much fun!
Sarah taking it in!

Rachel has so much fun playing goalie!

And of course, Emma, with a crown at the soccer games

Richard went away to California for his first out of town seminar. We missed him so much! The girls made him a sign for when we picked him up at the airport! The girls had their jammies on since it was almost 8:30pm when Richard flew in. They held up their signs as everyone passed (and smiled!) and waited for their daddy. It was great to have him home!

EASTER 2011!!!
Gotta meet the bunny!

Hair in curlers for church!

Family picture after church

School days are drawing to a close so I wanted to also post some fun pictures I have taken the last few weeks at the school.
Sarah ALWAYS runs across the playground to meet us!

Rachel got some grass from her class because they are studying plants.

This is a typical Emma face while she slides at the playground.
Why? I don't know, but it makes me laugh!

DANDELIONS!!! I know that I posted about this last year, but every year, for about a month, our lives revolve around them. When they are yellow the girls pick arm fulls of them, everywhere we go. Then the second they turn white and puffy, there are days and days of wishes And white fluff floating through the air (and getting caught in hair, shirts and somehow getting into my house)!!!!

Rachel and Emma

Sarah's "fluffy" eyeballs

Here is a picture of the girls on Mother's Day (notice the dandelions in their hands). Such sweet cuties!!! It has been a great and crazy month. I am going to keep taking pictures and blogging when I can! With my new calling at church (Relief Society Secretary), I am finding a little more time to do those things that have been waiting.
Come back again! We love you guys!

4 comments:

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

Seriously your fam is so cute!! Yes Dandelions are crazy around here!!!

Michelle said...

I love your family and miss you all SO much! So cute! Love ya! -Michelle

Stephanie said...

LOVE curler hair! Genius, its so darling!!
Go secretaries! :)

JoyBeto said...

Okay, I'm glad I'm not the only one to massive updates. It must be because we are both so BUSY!!! I miss your guts. Watched Jimmy Neutron with the kids yesterday. (I was missing Richard!)