Richard, Becky, Sarah, Rachel, & Emma

Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas 2011!

We just had a few fun pictures from a wonderful family Christmas this year!

Here are some of the funny highlights of the day!

Rachel and her Mega T-Rex!!


Emma and her La-La-Loopsy doll!


Sarah and her ipod!!


Playing our new game "SING IT!!!". I love that they laughed and laughed through most of the songs. There is even a way to play back their singing as mice or as lions! halarious!!!


Our new table top soccer game! They can't get enough of it!


Sarah and her pez! yum!


Santa brought a HUGE box of chocolates! The girls loved opening the box and reading about which candy they were eating! love it!


For the last picture, I really wanted to include this. This is Sarah hanging up our new family Christmas tree ornament for 2011. It is from our trip to Disney World! What a blast!


What a great year for us!!!
We hope everyone had a very, very Merry Christmas!!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Love your ornament! I don't think I ever saw it...I'm sure the girls love the Disney Sing-it. I can hear them giggling in my mind. :) Oh how I miss them!