A few quick pix of our new life here in O-town...

Sarah and Rachel had Activity Days the first week and we went to an amazing american art museum and learned all about native americans and their art. We even saw an awesome totem pole! Here they are paddling down the river together with Emma.

Just curling up to a good movie! (0:
We love school!

Sarah and Emma starting school. What a wonderful day!



Sarah and Emma starting school. What a wonderful day!

Ms. Rachel was sick the first 2 days of school, but started school after she felt better and has LOVED it ever since!
Wish I had a picture of Richard walking out the door to work. He is working so hard and learning SOOOOOO much. I love watching him grow!
In 2 months Richard will be a DOCTOR!!!! I am so excited and so proud of him!
And a little snapshot of me...

~Me, alone at the movie theater~
Went to a movie all by myself, for the first time ever.
I actually thought that I would be to the only one in the whole theater, but right before the show started 5 people walked in. hahaha!
More pictures and many more stories to come.
Going to our new temple tomorrow. So nice!
Thanks!
...peace...
1 comment:
I just had to tell you how much I'm in love with your family picture! Absolutely beautiful! :)
Post a Comment