Richard, Becky, Sarah, Rachel, & Emma

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Monogram Door Hanger

 I have wanted a nice "something" to hang on my door for years.

Yep, I said it. YEARS!!!!

I kept seeing these beautiful Monogram Door Hangers all over Pinterest.  So, I looked up the tutorials and put on my big girl panties and made myself one!!!

What I used:  Twine, Wood Letter, hot glue, silk flowers (of your desiring), 1" black ribbon, 2" black ribbon, scissors.

 Begin wrapping....
(glue every once in a while, where you may need)

Continue wrapping...
(do your best in the tricky parts)

I double wrapped, because I wanted the twine to be horizontal and it made it look smoother.

Ta-da!!!

I picked pussy willows because I love them!
I bunched them and tied them with twine.

Tie 1" black ribbon around the bunch and glued them in place...

Tie the 2" black ribbon in a bow and glue the tails to hang the letter.

AND

VOILA!
 

We now have a beautiful door hanger!
I think I will PIN this!  (0:

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

PINNED IT! :)

Stephanie said...

PINNED IT! :)

Barnes Blog said...

I love seeing your crafty side. It makes me want to do something...almost. ;0)