So many people told us to visit the aquarium, so we headed down for a fun, family Saturday.
The girls watching the jelly fish under the cool lighting!
Sarah couldn't believe how small these jelly fishes were!
I think they were Emma's favorite. (0:
Gathered around a huge tank of huge fish.
(like Emma piggy-backing Richard?)
One of the girls favorite things we did was feeding the turtles.
Little carrot strips on fishing poles!
Rachel loved this!
Can you see the delight on Emma's face?
A whole tank of Manta Rays.
While I was taking this picture one swam over to my side and started splashing me.
This Aquarium has the largest Bull Sharks in captivity and it was really fun to walk through the tube and watch them swim over and around us.
They kept getting close to the walls near us, maybe to get a close look at the girls!
I love this picture of the girls!! They are standing in front a picture that is the ACTUAL SIZE of a shark. WOW!
Fun sculptures! Bull Sharks and a Crocodile.
Just had to include this family picture.
So, here we are.
The Ruff's in a Shark Cage
1 comment:
That shark creeps me out! Ooh how I hate sharks. Super cool aquarium.
Post a Comment