Richard, Becky, Sarah, Rachel, & Emma

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Go Cougars!!!

On Saturday, Aug. 30th, Richard and I went to our last BYU game before we move. When we were planning on moving in Aug., Richard was kind of sad he wouldn't get to see another BYU football game before we moved. But since we pushed the moving date back, we were able to go to the BYU vs. Northern Iowa game.
This picture was in the first quater and it was steaming hot!!! We were cooking! But it was so much fun to sit in the crowd and cheer and boo and have a fun time together. Richard and I really love to watch football, so it was fun to get away together for a few hours. My awesome sis Katie watched the girls for us! Thanks again!
We will miss going to games when we move. It is something that Richard grew up doing and I know it makes him a little sad to be leaving during this season. But we will be watching either on the internet or on tv if we can!
GO COUGARS!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok...you guys have been busy...shakespear...birthdays...school and then BYU football games...can life get any better...or busier? Live it up babe! I hate that you're moving...you're way too much fun...and have a way with people that is truly a gift...it means so much to me...thank you! Love, Michelle

Heather said...

Love those BYU Football games. We don't go often enough. That's a great thing to fit in before you leave Utah. It's a little sad to think of you moving. I wish sometimes we could freeze time and all be around each other forever!

Angela Whiting said...

You guys are so cute! I am so sad every time I think about you leaving. Good thing that I have unlimited long distance and e-mail!

Ashley Dawn said...

YAY - go COUGARS!!! My sister is a cougarette and so she is at all the football games.... I'm all about the fun that those games are. I've only ever been to one, but it's such a great feeling there and there's just so much enthusiasm. I can see why its just totally addicting.