Most of my side of the family went out to dinner Friday night at the Harley Davidson of Lindon. There is a fun cafe with sliders (beef, turkey or chicken) and shoe string fries! It was so fun to sit and chat. L to R: Tom (married to my sister Julie), John (yes Tom's brother and married to my other sister Katie), Katie (my sis), my mom Patty (who rides motorcycles and has a Harley jacket), Me, Richard, and Julie (my sis Julie, married to Tom). We missed my brother Brian and his wife Luvir. It's great to be together as a family before we move! I will miss them!
Here is my birthday cake. Chocolate with half German Chocolate icing and the other half chocolate (for my husband). What a fun cake!
For my birthday we got a Kitchenaid mixer and I can not wait to use it. I am saving it until the move! It is going to be a great day! I got a cool dark grey color and to go on it.........
FLAMES!!!! These awesome flames are going to look amazing on the dark grey mixer! I will take pictures in our new apartment and you will see!!!I also wanted to say I love all you guys! You have all made me the person I am today! Each of you is such a powerful influence in my life!
Here's to "My First 30 Years"!!!
12 comments:
Happy Birthday!! Yes, turning 30 is big, but wounderful. You are such a awsome person to being with, now experience is on your side; have no fear!
Happy Birthday Baby!!! Hope you had a great day. Love you guys!
Happy Birthday! It looks like you had a great time! Enjoy your mixer!
Girl, you are awesome! I love your attitude! You are the best! You will LOVE your kitchenaid! I have one and I think I have almost worn it out!
YAY!! Happy Birthday. Hope all is well and that you're doing great. When do you move? I'm so glad that we have blogs to keep posted. You're looking great!!
Becky, Darling! I sincerely hope your big day was fun. It looks like it was. You are such an incredible woman...always so happy and kind and fun. I'm so glad we are friends.
Only you would know that you could get FLAMES to put on your mixer! I think that is stinkin' AWESOME! Who needs a pimped out motorcycle when you have a rockin' mixer!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I am so jealous of the mixer! I'm glad you had a great day!
A BYU shirt??? Come on! You need to tell Richard that for your next b-day you need a USU tee! hee hee
Hope you had a great b-day!
-Brooke-
I have those pics on my photobucket account, or I can email them to you, whatever you want! I think we are going to try to come down on the 26th! I would totally love to see you before you go! Sniff!
Happy Birthday! 30 is great and you will love the mixer (so will the kids). Enjoy every moment!
Happy, Happy Birthday! I'm glad it was such a good day. I love you and feel blessed to know you.
Post a Comment