We finished up our summer strong:
Swimming, swimming, and more swimming!
We were also so blessed so have some great friends who invited us to watch a baseball game from their company suite. It was a fun game and a CRAZY humid night, so it was nice to duck inside to cool off sometimes!

Fun Rachel, 6 yrs old

Cute Sarah, 7 yrs old

We did some sponge curlers last Sunday and the girls LOVED them! We will be doing them again!

I just loved this sweet face of Emma's. And it a great shot of her curly hair!
Now, I mentioned the temple pictures we have been doing with the girls. We finally got them hung up in the hall upstairs and the girls love to walk by and look at them!

Sweet Emma, 4 yrs old

Sweet Emma, 4 yrs old

Fun Rachel, 6 yrs old

Cute Sarah, 7 yrs old

We did some sponge curlers last Sunday and the girls LOVED them! We will be doing them again!

I just loved this sweet face of Emma's. And it a great shot of her curly hair!
And YEAY, school started last week! We had a wonderful summer and loved it so much!
But, we were all ready to get back to our normal schedule again!

Rachel started 1st grade and she has the same teacher Sarah did in 1st grade, who we loved! Rach already loves school! She got to bring Po for show-and-tell the first day!!!

Sarah is a big 3rd grader this year! I can't believe it! WOW!!! She has 2 teachers and her locker is right next to one of her best friends! What a blast!

Rachel started 1st grade and she has the same teacher Sarah did in 1st grade, who we loved! Rach already loves school! She got to bring Po for show-and-tell the first day!!!

Sarah is a big 3rd grader this year! I can't believe it! WOW!!! She has 2 teachers and her locker is right next to one of her best friends! What a blast!
So we are ready to be back to normal. Emma starts preschool in a few weeks and she can't wait! Every morning she wakes up and asks if today is a school day. 3 days a week, I will be alone from 9-1:30. What am I going to do!?!?!?!?!?
Oh, don't even get me started!
And check out my latest request for duct tape from the girls, on mycurlyhair blog! It'll make ya laugh!!!


2 comments:
oh my goodness I LOVE your temple pic idea with the girls! Are you ok if i steal that?
I love you Becky!!! Your family and life are so busy and so fun!!!!!
You best be hangin out with me on those free days.
Post a Comment