Richard, Becky, Sarah, Rachel, & Emma

Monday, June 2, 2008

Locks of Love




May 31, 2008
Sarah and Rachel wanted to grow their hair out to their bums and to their feet, respectively. I didn't want it to be too long but it meant a lot to them, so I made a deal with them. I would let it grow until school was out and then we would cut it and give it to kids who didn't have hair. So we have been struggling through the long hair and the girls were both ready to cut it a few weeks ago, but we waited until Saturday to cut it! They each had about 11 inches of hair cut off and they are really excited to send it in to Locks of love. I think that teaching our kids to serve in creative ways is really fun!!! (0:
And they both look so cute and are very ready for the summer!!!

2 comments:

Micah Bailey said...

I love being around your girls. They are so sweet and Sarah is talking so smart these days. They have a great mom to teach them to give to others selflessly.

JoyBeto said...

Look at their cute cute haircuts. I love it. Remind me of that one pic Sessa has in the purple shirt. I love it. They look happy to have it off.

Love ya
Joy